For ladies of the 2014 MTV Movie Awards it seemed as though there were two vastly different, yet both stunning, popular trends. While half of the ladies showcased their relaxed natural looks, the other half went the dramatic route by getting playful with color. Recreate two of the most gorgeous looks of the night – Rita Oraâ€™s red lip and Jessica Albaâ€™s natural glow â€“ with tips from Mary Kay!
- Cover the entire lid withÂ Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Silver Satin.
- ApplyÂ Mary Kay Mineral Powder FoundationÂ then lightly sweepÂ Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy BlushÂ across the cheekbones for that just-pinched look.
- Apply a thin line ofÂ Mary Kay Liquid Eyeliner in BlackÂ on the upper lash line and thenMary Kay Eyeliner in BlackÂ to the waterline. Then coat lashes withÂ Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in BlackÂ for full, Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â voluminous lashes.
- Line lips withÂ Mary Kay Lip Liner in ClearÂ and then applyÂ Mary Kay CrÃ¨me Lipstick in Really RedÂ to attain the perfect red pout.
- Begin withÂ TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation.
- SweepÂ Mary Kay Bronzing PowderÂ along the hairline, temples and cheeks for an all-around sun-kissed glow.
- To attain a shimmery neutral eye, cover lid withÂ Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in RosegoldÂ and then lightly sweep this color under the lower lash line as well.
- ApplyÂ Mary Kay Eyeliner in Deep BrownÂ to waterline and then lightly smudge into the lower lash line to create a smoky effect. Then coat lashes withÂ Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Brown.
- Line lips withÂ Mary Kay Lip Liner in NeutralÂ and then fill in lips withÂ Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie.Â To create dimension and shine, applyÂ Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Â Pink ParfaitÂ in the center of the lips to complete the look.
Click HERE to shop Mary Kay now!